[gmf-dev] Run a Edit Policy to Open a sub-diagram with pop-up menu

Hello everybody!

I work on a modelling tool based on GMF allowing to connect Software Component between them. I would like to open for each Software Component two sub-diagram representing the internal architecture and the temporal behavior.

I realized my main editor and my two sub-editor. I can reach directly in one of my sub-editor in double clicking a Software Component in my main editor, but not to the second.
I shall like having a pop up menu on my Software Component which allows me to open the sub-editor of my choice.

I managed to add to the main editor new options in the pop-up menu (or contextual menu), but I do not know how to implement the method run which is executed when the entry of the pop-up menu is selected to open the corresponding sub-diagram.

So I have my classes OpenXXXDiagramEditPolicy to open every sub-diagram and my classes OpenXXXDiagramAction which correspond to every option of the pop-up menu.
Every class OpenXXXDiagramAction has a method run(IAction action) to implement, but I don't know how to use the class OpenXXXDiagramEditPolicy which allows to open sub-diagram.

Could anybody help me by saying to me how to open by programming the sub-diagram defines by the policy OpenXXXDiagramEditPolicy?

Thank you in advance!

DEWAS Albert
Etudiant à l'IUP Systèmes Intelligents en Master 2

Stagiaire chez Continental Toulouse - Albert.Dewas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Trésorier de l'association Kojima - www.kojima-asso.fr
Tél : 06 87 74 53 89
Email : b0b_ChoK@xxxxxxxx / a.dewas@xxxxxxxxxxx