Re: [gmf-dev] Fw: [modeling-pmc] Re: concerned at the state of CVS with the recent changes to OCL

Hi Antoine

The GMF Runtime does not depend on OCL, the GMF Tooling / Generation framework does. So you are correct that you may not not need OCL.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager

Inactive hide details for Antoine Toulme ---2009/12/08 12:52:20 PM---Hi Anthony, I have a rather stupid question. In the past, Antoine Toulme ---2009/12/08 12:52:20 PM---Hi Anthony, I have a rather stupid question. In the past, for the BPMN modeler, we never needed OCL. OCL only came as an option

Antoine Toulme <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

2009/12/08 12:52 PM

Re: [gmf-dev] Fw: [modeling-pmc] Re: concerned at the state of CVS with the recent changes to OCL

Hi Anthony,

I have a rather stupid question. In the past, for the BPMN modeler, we never needed OCL. OCL only came as an optional part of the validation framework at the time, and I'm pretty sure we never used in the BPMN modeler runtime.

Would it be possible to not depend on OCL at all ? Where is it used now ?

Thanks,

Antoine