Re: [gmf-dev] Helios: GMF 2.3.0 M2 is today

Hi Anthony,

 Nothing urgent here to suggest a delay.

 As for the project plan, I guess it should look quite similar to 2.2 - updated dates, two, not three service releases (unless needed). For themes & priorities, I'll get a list for the tooling tomorrow, guess you've got items for the runtime component.

Best wishes,
Artem Tikhomirov