[gmf-dev] Where to find entered Objects

Hi People.
I really hope someone can help me in this

In my programm(see the attached Programm) the User can enter some objects(via Gui).

I want to give at the end of my Programm a txt file which describe what the User entered , and the connection between the Objects.

I tried first modifying the command classes so they always when they create an Object they save in a List a String that describe the entered Object.but this didnt work  ..

I found out today that the Whole Objects are saved somewhere and i would really be very thankfull if somebody told me where exactly to find them and maybe a hint how i can deal with them .

Thanks a Lot

Elia