Re: [gmf-dev] Operational QVT has updated to a new major version in Helios

Hi, Anthony!

Sorry for the delay!
I think we are ok with QVT 3.0.0 M1 sources.
Latest changes made in OCL will require some modifications in GMF
code, but AFAICSee these changes were not adopted by QVT yet.

-------
Alex Shatalin