Re: [gmf-dev] New Lead for the GMF Project

Hi Anthony

 True, we've got a couple of weeks here that didn't leave too much time for the GMF issues.

 As I understood, all we need to do is to nominate a new lead and vote for/against him, of course after we find a person that can and willing to carry out Rich's duties on the project. Basically, I think there are three persons to consider - you, me and Alex Shatalin - all of us have invested a lot in the project and thus concerned about its future. Any of us "can", only leaving the question of "desire" to take the burden. Now, I guess I'm ready to state I'm willing to give it a try.

Best wishes,
Artem Tikhomirov