[gmf-dev] Synchronize Model and Diagram

Hi,
I made a small editor for rooms. A room has the properties x,y,width and length - similar to the graphical representation in the editor. Now I would like to keep them in sync, so that if I enter a new value, the graphical representation changes it size and vice versa. Unfortunately I have not much experiences with eclipse so all I found was the method notifyChanged in the *.edit project. I guess from there I have to use commands or editpolicies but I dont find a tutorial or something else that could help me... It would be very nice if someone could give me some code fragments or something else how to use commands within gmf, how to access the editparts and so on

thx

Back to the top