[gmf-dev] gmf help

hi

I'm developing an application, that handles ecore models and diagrams. One part should be, that diagrams are exported to image files automatically by the application. There should be no diagram editor visible to the user.

And also no eclipse for user to user

So the solution with the context menu doesn't work.
I have a model and a diagram file and what I want to get is an image file.
Is there a possibility to use parts of gmf and emft to do this?

ig

1, A batch process  produces an GMF diagram
2, write application which renders the generated diagram as an image
if have sample code  , send me please ok ,, thanks thanks very thanks

Back to the top