[gmf-dev] GMF RC1 : 2.2.0 / I200905192155 Build Failed

Hi Team,

Quick update.

The build failed because it used:

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/download.php?file=/tools/gef/downloads/drops/3.5.0/S200905181334/GEF-draw2d-sdk-3.5.0RC1.zip

I do not know how this got into the build configuration, rather than using the correct GEF-ALL or GEF-SDK

I have fixed "/home/www-data/build/requests/dependencies.urls.txt" on emft.eclipse.org

If the build did not fail because of the GEF dependency, it would have failed because the GMF build selected several M6 builds which no longer exist on eclipse.org. Hopefully you saw the emails and Bugzillas that pre M7 builds were wiped out from the modeling download site. This will be fixed once everyone pushes their RC1 builds.

It is probably a good thing that we need to wait for ALL our dependencies to declare an RC1 so we can actually build and test against the correct dependencies. We should be there this afternoon.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Back to the top