Re: [gmf-dev] Build Failure: Updated dependencies for the GMF build

Hi Team,

I looked yesterday and noticed the new Operational QVT build and new GMF build on emft.eclipse.org. I went ahead and promoted the GMF build to Eclipse.org yesterday.

Thanks for the help on this.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Anthony Hunter---03/06/2009 04:48:19 PM---Hi Team, There is code checked into org.eclipse.gmf.xpand tAnthony Hunter---03/06/2009 04:48:19 PM---Hi Team, There is code checked into org.eclipse.gmf.xpand that depends on changes in

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/06/2009 04:48 PM

[gmf-dev] Build Failure: Updated dependencies for the GMF build

Hi Team,

There is code checked into org.eclipse.gmf.xpand that depends on changes in org.eclipse.m2m.internal.qvt.oml.compiler.

There is no new builds for Operational QVT containing these changes (i.e. org.eclipse.m2m.internal.qvt.oml.compiler.UnitResolver is not even labeled).

Can we make a new Operational QVT build or let us know what dependencies we need?

Thanks guys, I want to get a new GMF build to I can test the latest GEF before M6 gets pushed.

Cheers...
Anthony