[gmf-dev] GMF 2.2 M4 requires m2m-qvtoml-SDK-2.0.0M4.zip

Hi Team,

The downloads page for GMF 2.2 M4 is missing a link to this new dependency requirement, so I forgot to download it.

But when I restarted Eclipse, there are no configuration errors or anything. None of the editors or GMF project wizard shows up though, since I am missing QVT.

I used to be able to run eclipse -debug and it would tell me all the plug-ins that had broken dependencies in the error log, but this does not seem to work with M4.

I am not a P2 expert, so how do I find out that my configuration is bad? Is this problem a P2 issue or a GMF issue?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Back to the top