Re: [gmf-dev] M2 build

Hi Richard,

It may be worthwhile to use the Galileo flag to match the rest of the modeling projects. We can even use the same type of queries they used to be consistent. I actually assumed all of modeling was going to do this, so I also made GEF use the Galileo flag ( http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=tools.gef )

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Richard Gronback ---09/30/2008 07:18:53 AM---Hi, I'd like to build and promote 2.2M2 today, so let meRichard Gronback ---09/30/2008 07:18:53 AM---Hi, I'd like to build and promote 2.2M2 today, so let me know if there are

Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

09/30/2008 07:18 AM

[gmf-dev] M2 build

Hi,

I'd like to build and promote 2.2M2 today, so let me know if there are
additional check-ins to be done.

Also, for the Galileo plan items, is there any interest in using the galileo
flag approach in Bugzilla, as is being done in MDT and other Modeling
projects?  Or, are we happy to just rely on the 'plan' keyword?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Project_Plan/Modeling_Project

Thanks,
Rich