[gmf-dev] GMF connection label of referenced class

Hi!

I can't get rid of the following problem. I try to create a GMF editor for a
state chart meta model. So I have a Transition class that connects two
states.

  State1 -----transition------> State2

A Transition may have an optionally reference to an Event class. The
Transition does not contain the Event it only references it. In the GMFMap
file I created a Label mapping for Transition name. This name will be
displayed correctly.

  State1 -----transition name------> State2

But what I want is to display the name of the referenced Event instead of
the Transition name.

  State1 -----Event name------> State2

How I can achieve this? When I do a label mapping for the transition name I
can only choose the Transition.name attribute. How I can navigate to the
referenced Event.name?

Greetings, DrSoran!