[gmf-dev] Feature versions for Ganymede release

Hi,

I'd like to update our feature versions to correspond with the included
plug-in/feature changes.  As far as I can tell, they should be:

Feature     Present     Becomes     Comment
doc         1.2.0       ---         Already done with 229015
tooling     2.0.1       2.1.0       Included plug-in minor service increment
thirdparty  1.1.0       ---         Already incremented
runtime     1.1.0       ---         Already incremented
sdk         2.0.1       2.1.0       Due to increment of included feature
examples    1.1.0       ---         No change required
notation    1.1.0       ---         New feature

Look right?  Are there any pending changes coming that would impact this
numbering, or are we good to make these changes for the Ganymede release?

Thanks,
Rich

Back to the top