[gmf-dev] How to Render XMI-Files with GMF in a standalone application

Hello,

I would like to render XMI Files containing UML-Diagrammes (especially
sequence diagrammes) in a standalone application.

I need to create a Sequence Diagramme with some ordinary tool and store it in
an xmi-file.

Now I need some libs (GMF probably) that allow me to render the sequence
diagramme described in xmi. After the rendering I have to do some stuff with
the elements... animation and some stuff.

Any Ideas? Are there other libs you know of?

Thanks

Back to the top