[gmf-dev] How to set a boolean attribute value

Hello,
I have an Eclass in my Ecore model with an EAttribute, which initial value is false. Now I want to map this EClass in two different Node, the first one, with the attribute set to its default value(false), the second with the attribute set to true...I tried to use "Feature Seq Initializer" under "Node Mapping" for node representing the object with its attribute set to true, then I add "Feature Value Spec" but I don't know how to specify this property in the body...I thought I should use java as language, but which _expression_ should I use?

Thanks in advance!

Elena

Back to the top