Re: [gmf-dev] Unable to get required plugins for GMF 1.0.3

Title: Re: [gmf-dev] Unable to get required plugins for GMF 1.0.3
You could use the callisto update site to get all the dependencies: http://download.eclipse.org/callisto/releases/site.xml

- Rich

On 8/15/07 6:06 PM, "Alberto Corona" <acorona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a dev environment set to work with GMF 1.0.3. I originally set it up downloading GMF 1.0.3 and requirements from the downloads section (http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmf/downloads/drops/R-1.0.3-200702091900/index.php). I'm done with my development and need to setup a new environment to deploy my GMF based application as eclipse plugin for my users but now, I can't seem to find a way to download all requirements for GMF 1.0.3 Runtime. Any idea where I can get them? Is there a way to get a GMF bundle that includes not just the GMF plugins but all the required plugins as well, so that I can just install it in a clean Eclipse 3.2.2?

Thanks