[gmf-dev] Bi-weekly meeting (cancelled)

Title: Bi-weekly meeting (cancelled)
Hi,

It seems we can skip the call this morning, unless someone has an urgent topic to discuss.

I’ve updated the project plan to align with the published Ganymede dates (including maintenance builds for the Europa release).  Note that builds for +2 are now Wednesdays.  Also, I altered the January date (M4) to the 9th (a Wednesday), as Bjorn had put the 6th (a Sunday).  When the rest of the dates are available, I’ll update further.

I removed the M1 build date, but if someone would like it built, we can do that.  The Ganymede schedule lists no M1, and I don’t see that EMF or other dependencies are building one.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/GMF_Project_Plan
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede_Simultaneous_Release

Thanks,
Rich