[gmf-dev] Re: Committer list cleanup - GMF

Title: Committer list cleanup - GMF
Rich,
You are correct that the Commits Explorer part of the dashboard is based on unix login names and thus does not do anything special for "no longer a committer" or "changed name (and thus login)".
http://dash.eclipse.org/dash/commits/web-app/summary.cgi?login=y&month=x&project=modeling.gmf

The Active Committers section does list "no longer committers":
http://dash.eclipse.org/dash/commits/web-app/active-committers.cgi?project=modeling.gmf

- Bjorn

Richard Gronback wrote:
Hello,

Steve Shaw and Vishy Ramaswamy have agreed to relinquish their Committer rights on GMF, as their assignments have changed and are no longer working on the project.  I’d like to thank Steve and Vishy for their contributions to GMF, having been with the project since the very beginning.

This should help keep the GMF committer activity log under the radar of the Foundation ;-)  http://dash.eclipse.org/dash/commits/web-app/summary.cgi?login=y&month=x&project=modeling.gmf

Bjorn, I suppose you know that the dash doesn’t indicate/exclude those who are no longer Committers (e.g. fplante)?  Also, it doesn’t understand name changes (e.g. Cherie Mahoney, now Cherie Revells).  I’m not sure how it would, so I’ll just offer these as GMF dashboard footnotes to consider during future scrutiny.

Thanks,
Rich

--
Richard C. Gronback