Re: [gmf-dev] Re: Need to relocate my figures

Please try addressing this question on the newsgroup.

If your shape is a Node, you can modify its ViewFactory to create a Location or a Bounds object that you can use as a layout constraint.

Please post your question to the newsgroup and I'll comment further there if needed.

Regards,

Antoine