[gmf-dev] Diagram Context menu and MultiPageEditor

Hello everybody,

I am trying to put several different GMF diagram in a single
multipageEditor (with as many tabs as the number of diagrams). But
when I put all the diagrams together in this multipage, the right
click context menu does not work, and when I try to get it from a
diagram, I get the following error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.actions.internal.ShowConnectionLabelsAction.createOperationSet(ShowConnectionLabelsAction.java:85)

It is very annoying, and I can't find out how to fix that.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Cyril

Back to the top