[gmf-dev] Automatic creation of nodes

Hi People, I have the following (URGENT) problem:

In a GMFMap file I have one Connection C1 and two Nodes N1 and N2. I
want that every time I make a connection C1 between two nodes N1, be
automatically created a N2 node. I'm trying in the following way: In
the Link Mapping that creates C1, I put a Feature Seq Initializer and,
inside it, I put a Reference New Element Spec that creates an instance
of the ECore metaclass related to the N2 node (via a containment
feature). Now, inside the Reference New Element Spec, I create a new
Feature Seq Initializer and a Feature Value Spec, inside it, to set
some features of the just created  element. But it doesn't creates the
N2 node, just an instance of the ECore metaclass associated to it. And
the element created is only accessible using an OCL console. In this
way I cannot modify nor visualize its properties in the properties tab
:(

Someone can help me? My Graduation Project in Computer Engineering is
almost finished, but stopped because of this problem, and I have only
a week more to defend it!

thxs in advance,

Alessander

Back to the top