Phone: 613-591-7037

  From:   "Hector _" <jazzka@xxxxxxxxx>

  To:     gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Date:   30/05/2007 08:50 AM

  Subject [gmf-dev] Label into a compartment without Erefence
  :

Hi people!

This is my first post on this mailing list! I have a problem I'm not able
to solve:
I'm working on a model I can't modify which defines a Node with 3
compartments. The last compartment should contain a label (deifned as
EString in the ecore model) but I'm not able to link to this in the gmfmap
file. Now it looks like this:

The problem is that I need to insert a Label into a Compartment, but it
seems that you need an EReference to create child nodes.

Any idea?[attachment "capture_gmf.JPG" deleted by Anthony
gmf-dev mailing list
gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx