Re: [gmf-dev] using GMF

Title: Re: [gmf-dev] using GMF
The newsgroup is a better place to post these kinds of questions.

The dependencies for each version are listed on their download page, so in the case of 1.0.1 you’ll need those listed here: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmf/downloads/drops/R-1.0.1-200609261100/index.php

All available documentation is linked from this wiki page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/GMF_Documentation

Best,
Rich