[gmf-dev] Manipulate object representation

Hi!

I am currently involved in a project where I try to create a Graphical Simulator based on GMF plug-in and I am having some problems with it.

Right now I have been able to create a basic Graphical editor containing representation of the objects in my model, and the next step would be to change those objects´s appearance depending on attributes.
For example, if I have an object call "TrafficLight" with an attribute int status, I would like to change the appearance of the object(empty the red ellipse, fill the green ellipse) depending on the value of that "status".

I have tried to include some code in the files MyObjectEditPart.java, but I am not able to access the value of the attributes from there.

Could someone help me with this object manipulating? Thanks!

Back to the top