Re: [gmf-dev] Upcoming GMF 1.0.1 release

Thanks, Anthony.

Let's try for Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern.  That is, unless we can close
or adjust milestones to 1.0.1/2.0 in the remaining (now) 25 by then.

We can use the dial-in info below:

Dial In: 1 (888) 690-3810
International: 1 (630) 827-6641
Passcode: 9943938