[gmf-dev] Custom Figures and Synchronizing the model

Hi,

I have been using GMF and creating custom figures,  the custom figures
are made up of images and several label which might or might not be
shown based on some logic that needs to be applied to the model.

I am now trying to work out the cleanest way to add the
synchronization of the model with the figure,  I suppose the EditPart
should contain the logic but what is the preferred way to override the
default EditPart?

Cheers