RE: [gmf-dev] Archiving plug-ins removed recently

Hi folks,

No need to update the development guidelines - the procedure is nicely documented there already under "Adding or Removing a Plug-in"   :-)

Regards,
Linda

"Artem Tikhomirov" <Artem.Tikhomirov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/14/2006 10:34 AM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

<gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [gmf-dev] Archiving plug-ins removed recently

Hello,

 Guess, the best way to follow is for each plug-in/subsystem owner to submit request for his plug-ins. Adding that to development guidelines sounds like the right start. Thank you!

Best wishes,
Artem Tikhomirov