From: Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 00:23:05 -0400
To: <eclipse.org-technology-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse.org-technology-leads] Exhibiting at JavaOne

The Eclipse Foundation is planning to have an exhibitor booth at JavaOne, May 16-19 in San Francisco.  We would like to feature and demo the different Eclipse projects in the booth.   If you or someone from your project team is interested in demoing a project at the JavaOne, can you please let me know by April 4?

Thanks
Ian

Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing