From: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Hunter
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 11:37 AM
To: GMF Project developer discussions.
Subject: Re: [gmf-dev] JUnit issues with last night's build

Hi Team,

org.eclipse.gmf.tests.runtime.common.ui.services is not in the build anymore? Is there a log or something we can look at to resolve the problem and get the tests back in the build?
Is this Bugzilla Bug 134496 Build procedure fails with "Timeout: killed the sub-process"?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Manager - Software Developer,

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/31/2006 08:42 AM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [gmf-dev] JUnit issues with last night's build

As per the previous emails "Removal of MSL Compatibility and Related", org.eclipse.gmf.tests.runtime.emf.core.xml is gone,

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Manager - Software Developer,
IBM Rational Software: Aurora Core Common / Modeling Tools
Phone: 613-591-7037

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/31/2006 08:33 AM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] JUnit issues with last night's build

Hi Team,

N20060331

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/gmf/downloads/drops/N-N20060331-200603310600/testResults.php

org.eclipse.gmf.tests.runtime.emf.core.xml (missing) DNF
org.eclipse.gmf.tests.runtime.common.ui.services.xml (missing) DNF

Any hint's why? Both worked for N20060330 and I ran them here and both pass 100%.

Cheers...
Anthony