[gmf-dev] [GMF - API CHANGE] Bugzilla#111907: New parameter in IPaletteProvider.contributeToPalette

- Changed the public API in IPaletteProvider from: contributeToPalette(IEditorPart editor, Object content, PaletteRoot root)

to:  contributeToPalette(IEditorPart editor, Object content, PaletteRoot root, Map predefinedEntries)
The Taipan example needed to be updated, but I don't expect any other clients implement IPaletteProvider directly.

New API Availability:

now

Old API Removal:

now

Tracking:

Bugzilla#111907

Clients Taken Care of:

gmf -- The Taipan example needed the new parameter added to its palette provider.

Other Clients' Action:

I don't expect there to be any other clients that implement IPaletteProvider directly as the DefaultPaletteProvider was meant to be used.

Thanks,

Cherie

Back to the top