From: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Hunter
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 9:06 AM
To: GMF Project developer discussions.
Subject: Re: [gmf-dev] I20060316-1300 available, new I-build today

There is no GEF I-build today, we can use last week's.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Manager - Software Developer,

"Richard Gronback" <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/17/2006 06:15 AM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "GMF Release List" <gmf-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] I20060316-1300 available, new I-build today

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/gmf/downloads/drops/I-I20060316-200603161300/index.php

We will be doing another I-build today, to incorporate the weekly GEF I-build and to fix an error in the map files.  Apparently, the ecore.editor example was not updated by the release tool and was built using the M5 tag.

Thanks,
Rich

Richard C. Gronback

Borland Software Corporation