From: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Linda Damus
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 3:01 PM
To: GMF Project developer discussions.
Subject: Re: [gmf-dev] Targeting 3.2M5

Hi Richard,

In case it's useful to you, here's a patch to fix this problem in TestingConfigurationElement:

Cheers,

Linda

"Richard Gronback" <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/22/2006 08:31 AM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[gmf-dev] Targeting 3.2M5

Hi All,

Just a head’s up… I’ve configured my local target with M5 and observe some compiler errors we’ll need to address before tomorrow’s I-build.

Severity            Path     Resource          Description       Location           Creation Time    Id
Error     org.eclipse.gmf.tests.runtime.common.core/src/org/eclipse/gmf/tests/runtime/common/core/internal/util            TestingConfigurationElement.java          The type TestingConfigurationElement must implement the inherited abstract method IConfigurationElement.getContributor()   line 28   February 20, 2006 11:09:40 PM  272820
Error     org.eclipse.gmf.tests.runtime.common.core/src/org/eclipse/gmf/tests/runtime/common/core/internal/util            TestingConfigurationElement.java          The type TestingConfigurationElement must implement the inherited abstract method IConfigurationElement.getNamespaceIdentifier() line 28   February 20, 2006 11:09:40 PM  272819

Thanks,
Rich

Richard C. Gronback
Borland Software Corporation