From: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of JuleB
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:06 AM
To: gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gmf-dev] GMF Properties View - hiding sections

Hi,

I'm a developer of a students-team and we have to create a graphical
editor
for the AndroMDA Eclipse-Plugin. Therefore we use the gmf-Framework.
There are three sections in the PropertiesView:
-"Rulers & Grid"
-"Appearance"
-"Advanced"
But we only want to show and use the advanced view.
I've spent 5 hours to find a possibility to hide some sections but I
haven't
find it yet.
So could you please inform me if there is a possibility to do so?

Thanx for all coming answers!
JuleB