Re: [gmf-dev] Integration Download

+ 1, I mentioned this before, creating a all-in-one build similar to what WTP does would be awesome.

Cheers,

----
Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxx>
IBM Tivoli Security
http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com
+1 860.839.2465

Anthony Hunter <anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/20/2006 10:42 AM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] Integration Download

Hi Richard,

When you create a new integration driver, you download the various Eclipse, GEF, EMF, EMFT, UML2, etc pieces.

Would it be possible to create one big zip with the this target and the All the GMF bits.

I think this was requested on the user newsgroup and would be beneficial for us to click one download link and get everything we could possibly need for that GMF Integration Build. This would save the developers some time each week when retargeting to the weekly integration target.

Is this any easy thing to do?

Cheers...
Anthony
--