From: gmf-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Gronback
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:52 AM
To: GMF Release List
Subject: RE: [gmf-releng] Official M4 build...

Hi Steve,

I suspect early afternoon is unlikely.  I expect this evening or early tomorrow morning is more likely, along with the latest integration build.  I’ll send out a note just prior to building.

I’m still awaiting confirmation from the tooling side, and I have to finish some clean up of the documentation plug-in (restored generated javadoc and extension-point documentation to the automated builds yesterday).

Best,

Rich