Re: [gmf-dev] RE: [gmf-releng] 1.0M4 build

Hello Artem,

Sure, we'll have a look to see if this is impacting or not...

-Steve
Steven R. Shaw
Rational Modeling Platform Diagram Layer Lead
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, ON, Canada, K2V 1C8
tel: 613.591.7979
steveshaw@xxxxxxxxxx

"Artem Tikhomirov" <Artem.Tikhomirov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/10/2006 12:08 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

<gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] RE: [gmf-releng] 1.0M4 build

Hello,

 Is it possible to add #111770 to the list of M4 must-fixes? With each milestone there are more .diagram files out there using that misleading notation model uri.

 Thank you!

Artem Tikhomirov