Re: [gmf-dev] DiagramRootEditPart#activate()

Artem,

I logged Bugzilla#122249 for this issue.

- Cherie

"Artem Tikhomirov" <Artem.Tikhomirov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/27/2005 07:09 AM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

<gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] DiagramRootEditPart#activate()

Hello,

Looking at the body of DREP#activate() one could say that preferences (#getWorkspaceViewerPreferences()) are not mandatory, although opposite comes out when looking into #initWorkspaceViewerProperties(). I'd opt for identical assumptions :). This could help us to cope with our failing tests. Thank you!

Best wishes,
Artem Tikhomirov