RE: [gmf-dev] Windows classpath length (again)

Hi Dave,
The other workaround we use is to keep the name of the workspace small and close to the root drive. For example:

workspace location:
c:\gmfw

target location:
c:\gmft

Iam not totally sure if this was a JVM issue. Hope this helps
Thanks
Vishy

"Dave Carlson" <dcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/16/2005 01:35 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"'GMF Project developer discussions.'" <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [gmf-dev] Windows classpath length (again)

I just confirmed this problem.  By renaming the inner class
"MSLAdapterFactoryEditingDomainResourceSet" to "MSL_RS", the application now
runs without error.  I tried promoting this inner class to top-level, but that
failed because it must extend an inner class from EMF.

Other ideas for a better workaround?

> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/eclipse/gmf/runtime/emf/core/internal/domain/MSLAdapterFactoryEditingDomain$
MSLAdapterFactoryEditingDomainResourceSet