Re: [gmf-dev] [GMF - API CHANGE] Bugzilla 113812: Deprecating DiagramResourceManager.

As this is my first posting, I would like to start by thanking and
commending everyone here for the excellent job at hand. As a software
engineer for the last 15 years I see a great potential in GMF technology
and wish you all great success in this endeavor. Now that I've buttered you
up enough, is it possible to keep the example projects up-to-date
especially after deprecating the api's? Sure would appreciate this as it is
hard to keep track of all the changes in the works.

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Felipe Gomez
Enterprise Voice Tools Development
IBM Pervasive Computing

"Communication Flow Builder - a picture is worth a thousand lines of
VoiceXML code."

Back to the top