RE: [gmf-dev] gmf-core.psf

What would it take to create an "include" mechanism (similar to the Eclipse feature structure) to allow composition of our PSFs and maps?

cW

Christian W. Damus
Aurora Core Model Services
IBM Rational Software
Tel: (613) 591-7937
-- If at first you do succeed, try to hide your astonishment.

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/23/2005 12:09 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [gmf-dev] gmf-core.psf

Hi Team,

Well I really only wanted one psf file and not have to have developers update two psf files (and the map files).

For now I have committed gmf-all.psf. It includes all the plug-ins defined in our map files.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Manager - Software Developer,

Eliza Tworkowska/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/22/2005 09:12 AM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
RE: [gmf-dev] gmf-core.psf

I also prefer the option of having another .psf file - gmf-all.psf.

Regards,
Eliza
--
Eliza Tworkowska mailto:etworkow@xxxxxxxxxx
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/21/2005 09:54 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [gmf-dev] gmf-core.psf

I vouch for a gmf-all.psf, I have enough plug-ins in my workspace.

Cheers,

----
Chris Aniszczyk
IBM Tivoli Security / Eclipse Software Developer <zx@xxxxxxxxxx>
+1 860.839.2465
Anthony Hunter <anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/21/2005 08:50 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [gmf-dev] gmf-core.psf

Unless anyone has any objections, I will add the examples, tests, and documentation plug-ins to gmf-core.psf Tuesday.

Cheers...
Anthony