[gmf-dev] M3 build

Hi All,

Denis just did something to improve our pserver connection (WTP was also suffering from slow performance and timeouts), so the builds are coming much quicker now.

As soon as Vishy is able to resolve the unit test failures (which don’t occur in the workspace, and may be my fault), I’ll create a tag and build M3 and then this week’s I build.  So, let’s not check-in anything we’re not sure of until then ;-)

Something I’d like to include, if possible, is the “New and Noteworthy” Steve is working on… no big deal, though.

Thanks,

Rich

Richard C. Gronback

Borland Software Corporation