From: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steven Shaw
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:51 AM
To: gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gmf-dev] GMF integration build for M3...

Hello Rich,

When are we planning to do an integration build for M3?  Can we pick a specific deadline perhaps this afternoon?  The runtime will be ready this afternoon.  We have completed testing and have 2 bugzilla's pending delivery we would like to fix for the milestone.  They should be in the repository this afternoon.

110848 Paste puts new shapes right on top of old shapes
112407 Enhanced printing doesn't work

Regards,

Steve.
Steven R. Shaw
Rational Modeling Platform Diagram Layer Lead
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, ON, Canada, K2V 1C8
tel: 613.591.7979
steveshaw@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top