[gmf-dev] Integration build I20051111-1800 posted

Hi All,

As GEF posted their M3 build yesterday, I performed an integration build using what will be the configuration we’ll use for our M3 build.  I’ll configure our continuous builds to use this new stable configuration, so we should all update our workspace target to the same (if you’ve not done so already):

Eclipse 3.2M3: (build page)

EMF 2.2M3: (build page)

GEF 3.2M3: (build page)

UML2 2.0M1: (build page)

We still have some cleanup to do before we produce our M3 build, particularly those items related to our “Clean” theme for this milestone.  I also need to do some cleanup of the output (e.g. add about.ini files) and update the tutorial.  I will be back in the office all next week and plan to run frequent integration builds as we approach our November 18th goal for 1.0M3.

Thanks to everyone for your hard work as we approach our first “real” milestone!  If you haven’t checked lately, our “liveness” measure is on the rise ;-)

Best,

Rich

Richard C. Gronback

Borland Software Corporation