[gmf-dev] [GMF - API CHANGE] Bugzilla 113157: GMF Diagram Layer public API name changes

I have renamed many classes, methods, and constants in the GMF diagram layer in our public API.  See table in the attached doc for details.

New API Availability:

now

Old API Removal:

I left almost all the old API available and deprecated for a couple of days to try to avoid breaking anyone's build.  The classes are not deprecated in such a way that it will be ok to continue using them so I am going to remove the deprecated APIs on Monday, November 7.

Tracking:

Bugzilla 113157

Clients Taken Care of:

gmf

Other Clients' Action:

Use the table in the attached doc to migrate your changes.  They will all be straight-forward naming changes unless I have deleted something you need (in which case let me know).

Thanks,
Cherie