RE: [gmf-dev] gmf-core.psf

I think it would be better to have one to avoid issues around build breakages where some developers don't have all dependent GMF plug-ins loaded into their workspace.  Also, the more each teams' are exposed to the other components in GMF the better...

-Steve
Steven R. Shaw
Rational Modeling Platform Diagram Layer Lead
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, ON, Canada, K2V 1C8
tel: 613.591.7979
steveshaw@xxxxxxxxxx

"Richard Gronback" <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/02/2005 10:23 AM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [gmf-dev] gmf-core.psf

Hi Steve,

I had originally considered the current psf to be just the “core” of GMF, hence the name.  I thought could be complemented with another that would include all of GMF (examples & tests).  I was just waiting for the next move of EMFT projects before updating, but feel free to modify it.  Perhaps it doesn’t make sense to have more than one?

Thanks,
Rich