[gmf-dev] Integration builds

Hello All,

I’ve started packaging the org.eclipse.wst.common.ui.properties plug-in in our build to greatly simplify our build process and prerequisite list for users.  I’m still waiting to hear on the anticipated timeframe this plug-in will move to the platform, so hopefully we won’t have to do this for long.

I ran a build against the M2 versions of Platform, EMF, GEF, & UML2 and posted it to the download site as our (unofficial) M2 build (tagged as v20051030).  I then ran an Integration build against last week’s integration builds for the same.  It failed, but with seemingly minor issues.

As the Platform typically runs integration builds on Tuesdays, with EMF/GEF/UML2 running theirs on Thursdays, I propose we select the following Monday of each week to run our scheduled integration build.  Of course, this coming week is a milestone week for Platform so we’ll hopefully be creating our first official milestone build (M3) the week after.

Thanks,

Rich

Richard C. Gronback

Borland Software Corporation