Re: [gmf-dev] Commit Rights for Cherie Mahoney...

+1

Linda Damus/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/28/2005 02:18 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [gmf-dev] Commit Rights for Cherie Mahoney...

+1

Steven Shaw/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/28/2005 02:04 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] Commit Rights for Cherie Mahoney...

Hi Team,

I would like to nominate Cherie Mahoney for commit rights on the GMF Runtime (diagram) team.

Cherie has been working on the diagram runtime since almost it's initial inception (over 3 years ago) before it was moved to open source.  In the open source world she has contributed some important pieces of functionality to support Eclipse capabilities in all the relative service infrastructures.  Additionally, she is the architect for the diagram assistant functionality which includes the pop-up bars and connection handles.

Cherie will continue to play an important role in the diagram runtime working on API consistency and general extensibility issues .  I would like to cast the first vote: +1.

Please send in your votes.

Regards,

Steve.

Steven R. Shaw
Rational Modeling Platform Diagram Layer Lead
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, ON, Canada, K2V 1C8
tel: 613.591.7979
steveshaw@xxxxxxxxxx