RE: [gmf-dev] Project Set File Broken

I propose that we create a psf folder at the same level as the maps folder in the org.eclipse.gmf.releng project and put our psf file there.
This would mean that our psf files would be centralized in a standard place.

Developers will need to update the map file when they make plug-in changes, they can then change the psf file too.

The IBM team has been doing this internally, so we are used to this.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Manager - Software Developer,

"Richard Gronback" <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/25/2005 04:45 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [gmf-dev] Project Set File Broken

Sorry, Chris.  We moved the doc plug-ins to the /cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.gmf/doc module in CVS this morning, but I didn’t realize any were referenced in the posted PSF file.  I have updated it.

Best,
Rich