RE: [gmf-dev] Call for vote: commit rights for Alex Shatalin

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Artem Tikhomirov
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 1:36 PM
To: gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gmf-dev] Call for vote: commit rights for Alex Shatalin

Hello,

 I would like to nominate Alex Shatalin for commit rights on GMF
project.

 Alex closely watched GMF in its prototype state and actively
contributes now to ongoing development. He also known as prominent
generative approach advocate here in Borland :).

 In GMF, Alex (one may seen him as vano@xxxxxxxxxxx in Bugzilla) focuses
on "semantic" side of generated code. He is currently working on
bootstrapping our graphical and mapping functionality.

 I'd like to cast my vote:

+1

Thank you,

Best wishes,